Bikerbirds.com

Welcome to the bikerbirds.com forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Men joining...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Men joining... on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:30 am

KezzyB

Admin
I've been asked by a couple of male friends if they are allowed to join. What's everyone's views on this?

Two options...
1. Keep it completely female only.
2. Let them join (not just my friends, any man that wants to, not that I think there'll be a lot of men joining anyway...) as long as they not joining it to use as a dating site, they behave and are happy to give us some good friendly advice on biking topics.

I don't mind either way, I think there's pros and cons for both answers, all I want is this to be a forum that us ladies are happy to come and chat in without any worries or fear of being patronised in any way.

If it's a 'no' then it's a 'no'!
If it's a 'yes' and they are willing to help us out on any issues and will behave then I can always add a seperate locked part of the forum if we want to talk about off-topic girlie stuff!
Also, if it's a 'yes', if any slip through the net with ulterior motives they will be booted off very quickly!

Anyway, I shall stop waffling now. Let me know what you think as it's your forum too Very Happy

View user profile http://www.bikerbirds.com

2 Re: Men joining... on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:34 am

I have no problem with men joining......but some will as you say do it for a dating site.....other to lord it over us mere women ...and those that are tyruely nice
so what do i think...ok go for it
but please give us a girlie only bit

View user profile

3 Re: Men joining... on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:50 am

KezzyB

Admin
That's the way I'm leaning too.
All we'll have to do in that case is keep an eye out and if there's any problems with anyone report them asap and they'll go bye byes!
I'll set a closed section or group up later on when I get back in and check it works Very Happy

View user profile http://www.bikerbirds.com

4 Re: Men joining... on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:57 am

sounds good
basically a two tiered membership

View user profile

5 Re: Men joining... on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:20 am

I've no problem with the boys joining. To be honest on all the forums i'm a member of,the men are brilliant Very Happy The only forum i've been on,where the blokes seem like dogs on heat,is visordown! hence to say i didn't stop there very long,lol

View user profile

6 Re: Men joining... on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:45 pm

not been on that site for quite along time, couple of years....
not changed alot then has it? have to re-register, just to have a
look, as I cannot remember who I was then lol

View user profile

7 Re: Men joining... on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:26 pm

so dose that mean i can stay ??????????????? or are u gonna kick me ?

View user profile

8 Re: Men joining... on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:26 am

xxxwindyxxx wrote:so dose that mean i can stay ??????????????? or are u gonna kick me ?

well............ can you stay?????????????yeh go on I'll let you lol!
but I could also kick you as well Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum