Bikerbirds.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bikerbirds.com

Welcome to the bikerbirds.com forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bike meet, minus bike!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bike meet, minus bike! Empty Bike meet, minus bike! Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:03 pm

KezzyB

Admin

I've just been up to my local bike meet (St Annes) with no bike, which has just annoyed me even more that my bike's in bits! Grrrr!
If the bits are not polished by the end of this week heads will begin to roll lol!

http://www.bikerbirds.com

2Bike meet, minus bike! Empty Re: Bike meet, minus bike! Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:35 pm

oldboiler

oldboiler

they should have been rolling weeks ago lol

3Bike meet, minus bike! Empty Re: Bike meet, minus bike! Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:23 pm

xxxwindyxxx

xxxwindyxxx

;-(

hi kerri i will bring the polishing kit in to moz for you !!!!!
and even if it is not done . i will nip round and start puting back together!!!
biking time has started !!
but u did end it very late was it dec ?

i am a right girl of a faired weathered ride any siyn of ran and i want to go home ;-(
prob y i am on a biker birds forum ;-)

4Bike meet, minus bike! Empty Re: Bike meet, minus bike! Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:27 pm

KezzyB

Admin

Thank you! Was gonna text you and ask but thought I'd just bug you in the morning instead haha!
Yeah think it was early December I put the bike away so I was out in all weather so there's no excuse for fair weather biking from you this year Mr! Us girlies are tough cookies so you have to be just like us if you're on here haha! Very Happy

http://www.bikerbirds.com

5Bike meet, minus bike! Empty Re: Bike meet, minus bike! Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:32 am

oldboiler

oldboiler

MR lady biker Twisted Evil aka xxxwindyxxx some of us ride ALL year. affraid ....wont get the bike out in ice tho

oh and do you fancy bringing the polishing kit here as welll Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum