Bikerbirds.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bikerbirds.com

Welcome to the bikerbirds.com forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

summers here

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1summers here Empty summers here Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:25 am

oldboiler

oldboiler

well ladies we are on the brink of summer, what are your plans for
the supposed warm and lazy days ahead?
me I want to get arse in seat time.....feel the wind in my hair...
leave responibility behind for an hour or 10 cheers

2summers here Empty Re: summers here Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:43 am

KezzyB

Admin

I'm with you there! It's a gorgeous day up here in Lancashire but I can't get out coz my bike is still in pieces boo hoo Crying or Very sad
Nothing serious though thankfully, just getting some new bits and bobs on it and it should be done in a couple of weeks... and I can't wait!

http://www.bikerbirds.com

3summers here Empty Re: summers here Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:12 am

oldboiler

oldboiler

lol ... I think we had summer on Sunday
which I managed to use
went to a meet at the national motorcycle museum, was great
but should we be lucky, weather wise this year, I will be out on every possible occasion
would be good if a meet up of members could happen

4summers here Empty Re: summers here Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:41 am

Rach

Rach

Yes sunday was luuurvly Very Happy Me and hubby(he rides a new Z1000)had a rideout to Hunstanton and it was absolutly packed with bikes! It was definatly the busiest i've seen it for a long time.
Had a good old blast through the twisties on the way home Twisted Evil hubby did try and keep up Laughing

I can't wait for lighter nights cos thats the best time for us to get out together,otherwise i'm mostly on my todd. Rolling Eyes

Having said that my bike is up for sale,but i can always take the zed out till i find another one,hehe Twisted Evil

5summers here Empty Re: summers here Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:29 am

babybiker

babybiker

Im just planning on gaining confidence over the next couple of months, before having a go at Direct Access. My fella has just got a bike again after a bit of a break, so looking forward to getting out on a few rideouts with him too. Have only been out by myself until now.

6summers here Empty Re: summers here Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:40 am

oldboiler

oldboiler

babybiker confidence will come.....the more time you spend in
the seat the better. so make some summer plans....
and good luck doing the DAS keep us posted

7summers here Empty Re: summers here Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:40 am

Rach

Rach

I did my DAS with no experience whatsoever and passed 2 and a half weeks later. I then got out whenever i could and i soon notched up a few thousand miles,gained more confidence and improved my riding.

The confidence will come BB,the more you ride,the better it gets! Twisted Evil

8summers here Empty Re: summers here Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:16 am

oldboiler

oldboiler

I have a friend who lacks confidence ...... so this year we are working at it....making her get out more often, but it is difficult for her as she is tied with children

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum